Think Agile: The always agile food industry
- Scenarios for the Polish food industry at a time of geopolitical turmoil
- Market consequences of the rising prices of resources and the war in the immediate vicinity
- The Green Deal, pro-climate changes, and sustainable strategies
- Shifting business and consumer trends, or growth in the shadow of inflation
- Not only does the crisis entail challenges – it also provides opportunities
The acquisition rush, or what triggered the wave of consolidation
- The great merger – the end of the pandemic triggered a wave of consolidation in the food market
- The M&A market – the upward trend in the food sector
- Generational change in family businesses: Are we to expect a consolidation boom?
- Polish food and retail companies: What appetite do private equity funds have?
Exports at a turning point – new directions, and new opportunities
- Poland as Europe’s new breadbasket
- Challenges and real opportunities for Polish food exports
- The war in Ukraine is affecting the global food market: What change does it ensue for Polish exporters?
- The most promising directions of sales: What has been changed by the pandemic?
Food and packaging without a trace
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – the new principles of thinking about production
- The circular economy (GOZ) and extended producer responsibility (ROP) – the key abbreviations for the FMCG and retail industry
- The deposit system – flexible and effective. Who is worth emulating and whose mistakes are worth learning from?
- New technologies and AI in the service of waste management
ESG in the food industry – responsible harvesting, fishing, production, and distribution
- The green change determines business decisions made by food companies
- The food industry versus the growing requirements in the area of sustainable development
- Animal welfare, green technologies, and electric transport
- The carbon footprint – its importance is growing: How to calculate it properly?
Alcohol and snacks – the stars of supermarket shelves
- Healthy snacks and beverages (including alcoholic beverages): Are they products suited for crises?
- The alcohol industry after the pandemic and the excise duty hike: Are the good times over?
- R&D: To what rhythm do the hearts of food and beverage producers beat?
- Close to the consumer – innovative ideas for brand promotion and the building of consumer habits
Transformation of the meat industry
- Producers after the pandemic and before the Green Deal: Is it time for acquisitions?
- The industry versus the rising costs and inflation
- Will workers from Ukraine be the solution to staff shortages in the sector?
- Technologies for the meat industry
The plant-based food market – a promising niche is breaking into the mainstream
- The plant-based food market – its potential, needs, and direction of development
- Retail chains versus the plant-based trend
- Climate neutrality versus the transformation of the food industry
- Consumers on a diet – vegetarians, vegans, and flexitarians
Foodtech and Retailtech – innovations and start-ups are changing the market picture
- Aquaponics and urban farming – or ultra-local food also sourced from cities
- Applications, data and the cloud connect customers with shops
- Autonomous stores, vending, and nano-outlets
- Self-checkouts; virtual fitting rooms and assistants
- An overview of the food and retail start-up scene
Factory 4.0 – automated, robotised, digital, and green
- Technologies of the present and future with the greatest potential
- Robots as part̨ of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Cobots on the crest of the wave – the growing importance of human-robot co-operation
- Maintaining continuity of production at a time of staff shortages
Managing an FMCG company in a changing world
- Supply chains under pressure
- Digitalisation as a response to the challenges of out-of-the-ordinary disruption
- Rapid response to change – insights from data analysis
- Optimal internal logistics and warehousing – a source of advantage
- Food passporting, and blockchain: What, where and when?
Loyal and personalised – a must-have for a perfect range of products and services offered
- How to effectively support sales?
- To what extent can the products and services offered be personalised?
- A loyal brand, a loyal programme, and a loyal customer
- Tailor-made shops: design, equipment, lighting, and technology
- Challenges for FMCG executives at a time of economic see-saw
The new retail deal
- What does retail live and breathe?
- Consumers in the focus of trends
- A ban on trade, or the opening-up of trade?
- Ukrainians as consumers and employees
- New business models in retail
Democratisation of consumption. Consumers have a voice
- Private labels – buying cheaper at a time of high prices
- A convenient, nearby and cheap format: Can it still be done?
- Retail gets involved in social campaigns
- Crisis situations: How to respond to a boycott?
Franchising – the business model and regulatory framework
- Brand strength, resources, and know-how – attractiveness of the model, and its weaknesses
- Franchising, the free market, and fair competition
- Legal changes versus new business opportunities
- Does the labour market support the needs of franchisors?
The power of e-commerce
- Experiencing the metaverse, or e-commerce in constant evolution
- A new level of personalisation
- A convenient shopping path, convenient payments, and convenient delivery
- Consumers in the mirror of data
- Dark stores are changing the face of cities and e-commerce
- Liveshopping is driving online sales
Second-hand shopping, or circular shopping – a joint debate with well.pl
- A new approach to buying, new consumer purchase patterns, and crisis needs
- Eco-production, zero waste, and sustainable packaging – or circular trends
- A socially responsible shop: What does it mean?
Perfect sales duos, or influencers on duty
- Influencer marketing – spectacular campaigns in social media and in shops
- An ambassador matched to the product, or authenticity and effectiveness combined
- Between influence and advertising, or what the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (UOKiK) is screening
- Brand+influencer – co-operation that enables sales (case study)
HoReCaTrendsTalks: The ideal concept
- How to build and manage an agile restaurant business model?
- Equipping a catering facility – step by step
- Two years of the pandemic, and the crisis geopolitical situation caused by the war in Ukraine
- Facility management – the managers’ and owners’ perspectives
HoReCaTrendsTalks: HoReCa of the future
- Challenges for the HoReCa market – the labour market, high prices, inflation, commodity prices, and waste
- Restaurants of the future – the metaverse, delivery, and automation
- Restaurants in the metaverse
- New technologies in restaurants of the future – applications and robots instead of waiters
- HoReXs – speeches by leaders
My Way – a series of business speeches preceding the debates on the 1st and 2nd day