Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, information on how long they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
The Website, in which cookies may be used, is published by PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Piotra Ściegiennego 3, 40-114 Katowice.
Cookies may be used in order to:
- adapt the content of the Website to Users’ preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow for recognition of a Website User's device and appropriate display of the website, adjusted to individual needs;
- create statistics, which help to understand how users of the Website use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Website User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- provide the Website User with advertising content more relevant to their interests.
The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
- “indispensable" cookies enabling to use services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication on the Website;
- “efficiency" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website's websites;
- “functional" cookies, which allow "remembering" the User's selected settings and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. with regard to the chosen language or region of the User, font size, website layout, etc.;
- “advertising" cookies, enabling to deliver to Users advertising content more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used to browse the Internet (web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device by default. Users of the Website may change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the User’s web browser or inform the User each time they are placed in the device of the Website’s User. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed in the end device of the Website’s User can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Publisher of the Website.
In some cases, particularly in environments that do not support cookies, other similar technologies may be used.
To learn more about cookies go to http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or visit the "Help" section of your web browser's menu.